The 0 to 8 Mental Health Collaborative
Contact: Meg Walkley, Children & Family Support Specialist | (707) 441-2015
- Working with the 0 to 8 Mental Health Collaborative Planning & Advisory Group to identify and organize trainings to cultivate a qualified early childhood mental health workforce across disciplines.
- Coordinating ongoing professional development opportunities post trainings.
- Facilitating communication and networking related to early childhood mental health across disciplines and agencies.
- Working toward developing the infrastructure for an "in-county" early childhood mental health certification process.
- Providing training to education and family services organizations on topics related to early childhood mental health.