Humboldt Regional Occupational Program (HROP)

General Information: (707) 445-7018

HROP Provides:

  • Entry-level job skills
  • Preparation for advanced training or education
  • Help in getting a job

Who May Enroll?

If you are currently enrolled in high school, you can enroll.

When are Classes Offered?

High school based programs are offered during the
school day. Call us at 445-7018 and ask about specific times for the course(s) you want to take.

How to Enroll: IT'S EASY!

High School Students: Tell your counselor you want to enroll in HROP.

Linkage with College of the Redwoods

Many courses are articulated with College of the Redwoods. You may receive C.R. credit allowance for successful completion of your HROP course. Ask us about the course you're interested in.